I have heard people rave about Egg Roll In A Bowl for a few years now, but I didn’t try it until starting E2M and I can now confidently say, its one of my favorite E2M Meals to date! Its SO simple to make and you can do a big batch of it to prep your meals for the week! There are many variations you can use for this recipe, but mine is dairy-free, carb-free and free of any processed foods and/or sauces. I’m sharing a Reel of how I make this over on Instagram so be sure to check it out and then pin this recipe so you can try it out this week!
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Saute Pan
- 1 lb ground turkey you can also use ground beef or chicken
- 1 bag coleslaw mix I love Wegman's Rainbow Slaw and Broccoli Slaw too
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tbs ground ginger
- 1 tsp Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- hot sauce to garnish
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium-hight heat.
- Add ground turkey to pan and break up with wooden spoon. Season with 1tbs of the garlic powder and ground ginger.
- Once browned, add slaw mix and combine. Season with the rest of the garlic powder and ground ginger and the EBTB seasoning.
- Once the slaw cooks down some, dig a well in the middle of the pan. Crack the egg into it and scramble with a fork.
- Mix the egg into the turkey/slaw mixture until its evenly distributed.
- Portion into 4 dishes and top with a little hot sauce and some more EBTB seasoning if you'd like!
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!