Brussel sprouts are one of those foods that I HATED as a child, but LOVE as an adult! Do they smell a little, sure, but they are SO tasty and you can make them a million different ways! I found this recipe YEARS ago and have been adjusting it to my liking ever since. I make it for many family holiday dinners and once I do, its the recipe I get asked for the most! I love the sweetness and spiciness of this recipe, its just too good and they’re super easy to make!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Sriracha Honey Brussel Sprouts
- Sheet pan
- 1 lb fresh brussel sprouts rinsed, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs sriracha
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 lime juiced
- Preheat oven to 400
- Rinse brussel sprouts well, chop off base and cut in half. Toss outer layer of leaves.
- Toss sprouts in olive oil and sea salt.
- Spread sprouts cut side down on foil lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes. I like the leaves to get dark and crispy.
- While the sprouts are cooking, combine sriracha, honey and lime juice and whisk until combined.
- When sprouts are done, toss them in the sauce and serve!
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!