Before you roll your eyes, give me a sec. I was hesitant to try carrot fries when we started E2M bc I don’t even like carrots, let alone carrot fries, but I was missing regular french fries so in sheer desperation, I gave them a go. Y’all, these are GOOD! Super easy to make and healthy for ya!
Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- air fryer
- 1 bag carrots
- 1 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Rinse, peel and trim ends of carrots and cut into matchsticks.
- Toss carrots in olive oil and seasonings.
- Cook in air fryer at 400 for about 20-25 minutes or until crispy. I recommend using the rotating basket if your air fryer has one so they cook evenly.
- Toss in additional salt and pepper and serve!
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!