As fall gets closer and closer, our calendar is getting busier and busier. Hunter’s got football every weekday, Chase is starting his AAU basketball team and that doesn’t even touch the various meetings, coaching sessions and events that Mike and I have! With that, there’s no better feeling for me than coming home and having dinner all ready to go! Yes, as much as I love my air fryer, I have not forgotten about my OG crockpot!
This recipe is one I make often bc the boys LOVE it! I’m thinking about it now and I actually make these every Halloween too! Weird, I know, but its an easy just make yourself a sandwich when you’re ready to eat and go.
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Crockpot Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 4-5 lb chuck roast fat trimmed
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Place chuck roast in crockpot and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning and ground mustard. Place bay leaves on top.
- Add beef broth.
- Cook on low 11-12 hours (I do 11).
- Shred beef with two forks and remove bay leaves.
- Serve on rolls with cheese, horseradish, pepperocinis, pickles – whatever you like!
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!