It don’t look like much, but it tastes SO good – promise! I discovered this recipe thru an online moms group I’ve been a part of for 14 years and it never fails! I’m not sure who it belongs to exactly, so whoever you are, let me know so I can give you cred!
This is the easiest crockpot recipe and a perfect fall meal! I love serving it over rice with some broccoli on the side. It makes a decent sized amount of chicken so you can use the rest for lunches.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 pkt dry Italian dressing
- 1 stick cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- Add chicken breasts to crockpot.
- Sprinkle dry italian dressing on top.
- Mix cream cheese and soup together and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and mix well to combine soup mixture with chicken.
- Drain mushrooms and add to chicken mixture and continue on low for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice with veggies on the side.
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!