Idk about you, but I really love meatloaf! It’s just one of those old school comfort foods that I can’t get enough of. I make it usually once a month since Mike and the boys love it too so today, I’m sharing my recipe with you!
My Meatloaf Recipe
- Reynolds oven bags
- Sheet pan
- 2.5-3 lbs meatloaf mix ground beef, pork and veal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 1.5 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350
- Open oven bag and spray the inside bottom of the bag and lay out on sheet pan
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined and form into a loaf.
- Place meat in oven bag, close with tie and poke a few holes in the top.
- Bake for 1hr 15min or until cooked through.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes and then slice to serve.
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!