I used to make the amateur mistake of just pouring some balsamic vinegar over chicken, grilling it and voila, balsamic chicken. Right? Wrong! The best version of balsamic chicken on the grill includes a good amount of seasoning so I’m sharing it with you today so you don’t make the same mistake as me! This is a great recipe for all your spring and summer grilling as well as if you meal prep your lunches for the week! Sharing HERE how I make these over to my Instagram too!
Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts rinsed, patted dry and trimmed of excess fat
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs parsley minced
- 1 tbs dill dried or fresh works!
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine vinegar, oil, herbs and spices and mix to combine.
- Place chicken in a dish and pour marinade on top.
- Set aside to marinate at least 30mins or up to 2hrs
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Add chicken to grill, cooking about 5-6 minutes each side until cooked through, about 165*F
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!