I love an easy, healthy dinner and this one is perfect!
Watch my reel of how I made it HERE
An easy, tasty + healthy weeknight dinner!
- 1 pack Wegmans mushroom + herb chicken sausage
- 3 cups brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 pack frozen cauliflower rice plain
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line two baking sheets with foil and spray with olive oil spray.
- Toss brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes in 1tbs olive oil. Spread out on pan and season with 1tsp sea salt.
- Spread frozen cauliflower rice on other baking sheet and break up any clumps. Drizzle with 1tbs olive oil and season with 1tsp sea salt, 1tsp black pepper, 1tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp oregano.
- Roast at 400 for about 30mins or until veggies are cooked through.
- Grill chicken sausage over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Cut into bite sized pieces once cooked.
- Assemble bowls and top with EBTB seasoning. (We added hot sauce too!)
Be sure to tag me @jillianrosado if you make this so I can see! You can also find some of my meal plans HERE and all of my food posts HERE
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!
Let’s Get Social