When I’m at a loss of what to cook, I empty out my veggie drawer and make a big ol’ batch of roasted veggies. They’re easy, they’re healthy and they’re delish!
A quick sheet pan recipe that bring a healthy addition to your plate!
Servings: 4 people
- whatever veggies you have! I go for broccoli, asparagus, bell peppers, cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, etc
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash and chop whatever veggies you're using (I cut broccoli and cauliflower into florets, asparagus into thirds, peppers into strips, zucchini into 1/2 slices, mushrooms in half, etc)
- Toss veggies in olive oil and spread out on foil-lined sheet pan.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with lemon juice, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
Be sure to tag me @jillianrosado in your roasted veggie pics this week so I can see! You can also find some of my meal plans HERE and all of my food posts HERE
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!
Where To Find Me:
Blog | Instagram | Facebook Group | Pinterest | Youtube
Let’s Get Social