We love a sheet pan dinner bc they’re easy, make very little mess and always tasty! I will legit throw anything on a sheet pan – its a great way to empty out your veggie drawer for sure! This chicken has a fun spice blend that gives a little savory, a little spice and a fun twist with cinnamon. It sounds weird, I know, but its excellent!
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- 1 Sheet pan (I use a large rimmed cookie sheet)
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb small red potatoes halved
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1/2 onion quartered
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos or Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- red pepper flakes
- Add all marinade ingredients into a measuring cup and mix until combined.
- Pour over chicken and set aside for about 30 minutes (or longer if you have the time)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line sheet pan with foil and spray with olive oil
- Toss potatoes, asparagus and onion in olive oil.
- Place chicken on sheet pan, spread out.
- Fill in with potatoes (cut side down), asparagus and onion.
- Roast at 375 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
- Toss with some locatelli and red pepper flakes
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!