When I make something three times in one week, it definitely deserves to be shared! I don’t even know why I hadn’t thought of this, but Grilled Veggie Salad is where its at! Its simple and delicious!
Grill or roast whatever veggies you’d like, add them to a bowl of spring mix and your choice of dressing, toss to combine and you’re good to go! Easy, healthy and oh so good!
Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 2 medium zucchini quartered lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers quartered with seeds removed
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 red onion quartered
- 2 cups mushrooms halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 cups spring mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 /2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- locatelli cheese, red pepper flakes, fresh black pepper
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Toss all of the vegetables (except spring mix) in olive oil and sea salt.
- Skewer the tomatoes to keep them from falling through the grill grates.
- Add veggies to the grill and cook until tender – about 4-5 mins per side.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing into the bottom of your salad bowl and add spring mix on top.
- Cut grilled vegetables into bite-sized pieces and place on top of spring mix.
- Toss all of the ingredients in the salad bowl until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of locatelli cheese, red pepper flakes, fresh black pepper – whatever you'd like!
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!