If you’ve been here a bit, you know I love me a good sheet pan dinner! They’re just SO easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. You can sub out any protein or veggies and make your own combination too! You just need a baking sheet – THIS is the one I use (it’s huge!) so go get choppin!
Sheet Pan Sausage & Summer Vegetables
- 1 lb chicken sausage I like Wegmans Mushroom & Herb Chicken Sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 large zucchini sliced then halved
- 1 lb small red potatoes halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil.
- Toss potatoes, vegetables and garlic in olive oil. Spread out on baking sheet, cut side of potatoes down and sprinkle with 1tsp salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes
- Add sausage to pan and lay rosemary on top. Roast an addl 15 minutes or until everything is cooked through
- Season with the rest of the sea salt and pepper and serve.
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!