My boys actually LOVE broccoli, so we eat it often here! Now with that, I know frozen broccoli is really easy to make. You can even grab one of the steam bags and just throw it in the microwave, but hear me out. Make this roasted broccoli. It’s REALLY easy and tastes 1,000 times better than however you’re currently making your broccoli! I’m sharing a Reel of how I make this over on Instagram so be sure to check it out and then pin this recipe so you can try it out this week!
The Best Roasted Broccoli
- Cookie Sheet
- 4-5 broccoli crowns
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp locatelli cheese
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice (if dairy free and not using cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil
- Chop broccoli into florets and rinse well
- Toss broccoli in olive oil, salt and pepper
- Roast for about 20 minutes
- Top with locatelli cheese and some red pepper flakes. If you're dairy-free, I use fresh lemon juice instead of the cheese.
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!