Hello, hello, hello! I have not shared a recipe in a HOT minute, right? In between the chaos of moving and the fact that we’re waiting on a new oven, I haven’t been cooking as much and when I do, it’s on the stovetop mostly which doesn’t always make for the most exciting meal. Anyways, I threw together this SUPER easy dinner the other night and figured I’d share it with you! It legit took me 20 minutes to make and it’s low-carb to boot!
- 1 bag Frozen Large Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice plain, unflavored
- 1 bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables I like the Wegmans Far East Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp EBTB seasoning
- Heat 1tbs olive oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add frozen cauliflower rice and break up any chunks as it cooks.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
- Saute until lightly browned, cooked through and no liquid is left in the pan. Set aside.
- Cook vegetables on stovetop per package directions and drain when done.
- Add shrimp to the saucepan and season with paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Saute until cooked through (shrimp will be pink) and remove from heat.
- Add cauliflower rice to plate, top with veggies and shrimp and squeeze lemon juice and a little EBTB seasoning on top.
You can also roast your cauliflower rice in the oven – it’s my favorite way to prepare it! Full recipe HERE
So in the midst of your crazy week, I hope this recipe makes your day a little easier! If you make this, be sure to tag me @jillianrosado so I can see! You can also find some of my meal plans HERE and all of my food posts HERE
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!
Where To Find Me:
Blog | Instagram | Facebook Group | Pinterest | Youtube
Let’s Get Social