Another easy weeknight dinner to add to your recipe box bc who has time for elaborate dinners after working all day? Not me, that’s for sure! This one is easy to put together and low-carb!
Turkey Meatball Sheet Pan Dinner
A super easy weeknight meal that you can make a big batch of for lunches too!
Servings: 4 people
- 3 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 broccoli crowns chop into florets
- 1 head cauliflower chop into florets
- 2 red bell peppers chopped
- 2 cups portabella mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine ground turkey with egg, chia seeds, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes. Chill in fridge.
- Chop veggies and toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Roll ground turkey into balls and add to pan. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and hot sauce.
You could also serve this over rice or add some potatoes to the vegetables if you’d like to add a starch.
So instead of ordering takeout, make this and be sure to tag me @jillianrosado so I can see! You can also find some of my meal plans HERE and all of my food posts HERE
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!
Where To Find Me:
Blog | Instagram | Facebook Group | Pinterest | Youtube
Let’s Get Social