You know one thing I can’t stand? When I plan to make burgers for dinner – a much requested meal by my boys – and it rains/thunderstorms so grilling is out. Well, I’ve been testing burgers in my air fryer and finally nailed it down! These are super easy to make and they don’t dry out at all! (They DO shrink a little, just a heads up!). They’re also perfect to add to your E2M Meal Plan – just skip the cheese and bun! You can check out my favorite way to eat them HERE
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Air Fryer Burgers
- air fryer
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Place thawed ground beef in a bowl and add all ingredients.
- Mix well with hands to evenly distribute chia seeds.
- Form into patties. I weigh mine out to 4oz each, but you can do whatever size you'd like.
- Cook in air fryer at 375 for 8-12 minutes depending upon how "done" you like your burgers.
- Add cheese for the last minute unless you're dairy free.
Shop The Post:
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!