One meal that never fails and is super easy to make? Sausage & Peppers! I actually made these for Hunter’s graduation party (alongside a TON of other food) and my father-in-law went crazy for them! Sausage and Peppers is an Italian staple, a great weeknight dinner and who doesn’t love a sheet pan meal?? Mike and the boys love them and I’m always sure to grab some rolls for them from Del Buono’s – seriously the BEST rolls ever! This is also easy to make in large batches, so perfect for a party!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers
- 3-4 lbs Italian Sausage I do a mix of sweet and hot
- 3 red bell peppers sliced
- 3 green bell peppers sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese I use locatelli
- chopped parsley and/or basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup!
- Toss sliced peppers and onions in olive oil with garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and spread on baking sheet.
- Cut sausage into like 3-inch pieces and add to baking sheet.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, toss halfway through.
- Garnish with some parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and/or basil.
- Eat as is or on a roll!
Shop The Post:
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!