For those nights that we have burgers (like these air fryer burgers) or we’re having a party, this super easy pasta salad is always a hit and like its name, it’s SUPER easy! I tend to switch up the meats and veggies depending upon what I have on hand, so its kind of like an empty the fridge kind of recipe too! Win win!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Super Easy Pasta Salad
- 12 oz tri-color pasta cooked, drained and cooled under cold water
- 3 oz genoa salami cut into strips
- 3 oz pepperoni quartered
- 3 oz cheddar cubed
- 3 oz fresh mozzarella cubed
- 2 tbs locatelli/parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pepperoncinis sliced
- 2 tbs fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs spicy stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch sugar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water until cool.
- Chop all meats, cheeses and veggies.
- Add pasta to a bowl, then add meats, cheeses, veggies and herbs.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and stir well.
- Add to bowl with other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. You can make this a day ahead and let it marinate well.
By The Way…
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!