I love a good sheet pan meal (I mentioned this before HERE). You just chop, season and throw it all on a pan to cook and its an easy clean up too! I love me some Greek food (or all food for that matter…) so I had to share the full recipe for this one after my Instagram DMs blew up asking for all the deets!
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
- 1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 red bell peppers sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced tomato
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tbs parsley chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- pita bread
- greek yogurt or tzatziki
- Combine chicken and other ingredients into ziploc bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line sheet pan with foil and spray with olive oil. Place chicken on half of the pan and the sliced peppers on the other half. Drizzle peppers with olive oil and salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine diced cucumber, tomato, red onion, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt in a bowl.
- Serve chicken on its own, on a pita or on a salad and top with cucumber mixture and greek yogurt or tzatziki if you do dairy.
By The Way…
You can find my printable meal planner HERE
You can learn how I meal plan HERE
If you make this, be sure to tag me @jillianrosado so I can see! You can find some of my meal plans HERE and all of my food posts HERE
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!
Where To Find Me:
Blog | Instagram | Facebook Group | Pinterest | Youtube
Let’s Get Social