This is one of my favorite dessert recipes ever! I found it many, many years ago (not sure where), but I’ve made over a hundred times since then. This is a crowd pleaser and a recipe that I ALWAYS get asked for! It’s perfect for your end of summer parties and bbqs – I promise, they’ll be a hit!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
- 9×9 glass baking dish
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 4.4oz chocolate bars
- 7 oz marshallow cream ("fluff")
- Preheat oven to 350 and line your baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and both sugars with a mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry mix to wet and mix on low until combined.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands and divide it in half.
- Press 1/2 the dough into the bottom of the dish.
- Place chocolate bars on top, side by side.
- Spread marshmallow over chocolate.
- Spread remaining dough on top evenly covering the entire dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely – I let mine cool overnight usually.
- Cut into 9 or 16 bars, depending upon how big you'd like them.
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!