With fall right around the corner, I find myself starting to eat more fall veggies like sweet potatoes! I have a love/hate with sweet potatoes. I don’t like SWEET sweet potatoes, I prefer them more savory and this version is SO good and really easy to make in the air fryer!
Be sure to head over to my Instagram to see exactly how I make these in today’s reel!
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- air fryer
- 4 sweet potatoes scrubbed clean and cubed
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 1 handful thyme chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Scrub potatoes clean and cut into large cubes and place in bowl with minced garlic, chopped herbs and 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. (I like to leave the skin on mine, but you can peel yours if you'd like)
- Pour olive oil over potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Place in air fryer and cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes. You can cook longer for more well done potatoes.
- Season with the rest of the salt and serve!
PS: Subscribe to the blog HERE so you never miss a post!